Applications are now available, below, for the 45th Annual Gravenstein Apple Fair, which will be held on August 11 & 12, 2018 at Ragle Ranch Park in Sebastopol. Submissions are now due by April 29, 2018.
THINGS TO NOTE:
• Vendor applications must be submitted online. If you have trouble, please contact us at (707)837-8896.
• Submissions (online applications + check for associated fees) are due by April 29. Checks will not be cashed unless vendor is accepted.
• Only complete applications will be considered by our Vendor Selection Committee.
• Jurying will take place by mid-May, and we will email you no later than June 1st to let you know your status.
• A Certificate of Insurance (see Vendor Agreement for detail) must be provided by all accepted vendors by July 1.
• New Service Ware Guidelines are in effect this year for all food related vendors.
CLICK ON YOUR VENDOR TYPE TO PROCEED:
ARTS & CRAFTS VENDOR – Selling jewelry, clothing, etc., hand-made by vendor
CORPORATE VENDOR – Promoting company’s products/services
FARM VENDOR – Selling agricultural products grown/processed by vendor
FOOD/BEVERAGE VENDOR – Selling prepared food and drinks
NON-PROFIT VENDOR – Promoting mission of a local non-profit
Complete the appropriate application & agreement online by April 15, 2018. And don’t forget to mail your check to the Farm Trails office: P.O. Box 452/Sebastopol, CA 95473