Applications are now available, below, for the 46th Annual Gravenstein Apple Fair, which will be held on August 17 & 18, 2019 at Ragle Ranch Park in Sebastopol. The initial deadline has passed; there is now a post-deadline processing fee of $25.00. Jurying will take place by June 1st. Late applications will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
THINGS TO NOTE:
• All vendors MUST comply with our sustainability guidelines.
• Vendor applications must be submitted online. If you have trouble, please contact us at (707)837-8896.
• Initial submissions (online applications + check for associated fees) are due by April 15. Checks will not be cashed unless vendor is accepted.
• Only complete applications will be considered by our Vendor Selection Committee.
• Jurying will take place in May, and we will email you no later than June 1st to let you know your status.
• A Certificate of Insurance (see Vendor Agreement for detail) must be provided by all accepted vendors by July 1.
CLICK ON YOUR VENDOR TYPE TO PROCEED:
ARTS & CRAFTS VENDOR – Selling jewelry, clothing, etc., hand-made by vendor
CORPORATE VENDOR – Promoting company’s products/services
FARM VENDOR – Selling agricultural products grown/processed by vendor
FOOD/BEVERAGE VENDOR – Selling prepared food and drinks
NON-PROFIT VENDOR – Promoting mission of a local non-profit
Complete the appropriate application & agreement online. And don’t forget to mail your check to the Farm Trails office: P.O. Box 452/Sebastopol, CA 95473