● 10am-6pm on August 17 & 18, 2019
TICKETS / ENTRANCE
● Tickets are available online here AND at the gates, payable by cash or check only. No credit cards will be accepted at the gate. There is an ATM outside Gate 2.
● Single Day Admission Tickets prices are Adults: $15, Seniors (65+): $12, Veterans: $12, Bike riders: $12 (must receive discount ticket from bike parking attendant), Children (ages 6-12): $10, Ages 5 & under: free
● Discounted single-day admission tickets are available through Friday, August 16th at all Copperfield’s Books, Oliver’s Markets, and at Harmony Farm Supply & Nursery. Adults: $12, Children (ages 6-12): $8.
● “Will Call” & tickets purchased online: enter Gate 2.
● Re-entry to the fair is permitted on the same day of entry. Hands must be stamped at the exits for re-entry.
● Artisan Tasting Lounge tickets are $25 at the entrance of the Lounge, or $20 in advance online here. Please note this is a separate ticketed venue inside of the fair. Tickets are limited and advance purchase is recommended.
PARKING / SHUTTLES
● Parking at all locations is on a first come, first served basis.
● On-site parking at Ragle Park, until the lot is full, is $5 per day/free with Regional Parks Pass.
● Free Parking with Shuttle Bus: Two free shuttle buses run all day during fair hours. Satellite parking lots are at Holy Ghost Hall, 7960 Mill Station Rd. and O’Reilly Media, 1005 Gravenstein Hwy
● The last parking shuttle leaves the fair at 6:15pm
● Handicap parking is in the lot to the right (north) of the main entrance. Parking is free for cars with handicap plates. The free shuttle transports guests between the fair and the satellite parking lots, and drops off/picks up directly at Gate 2.
● Bicycle Parking: Sports Basement will be providing a valet bike parking service this year, located at the entrance to Ragle Ranch Park. Cyclists receive a $3 discount for on-site admission.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
● NO PETS ARE ALLOWED: by California law, only certified service dogs are allowed on the grounds.
Emotional support dogs are NOT permitted. Do not leave dogs in parked cars.
● Dog Park: The dog park is open, but parking is not guaranteed.
● No outside food or beverages are permitted on the grounds.
● Coolers are not permitted with the exception of small coolers for baby food and special needs.
● Climbing is NOT allowed on Oak trees or fair structures.
● The Info Booth is located in the center of the fair, under the oak trees, near the North Coast Music Stage.
● Restrooms are located in 3 areas: at the Eastern border near the Old Engines; at the Northwestern corner near Life on the Farm; and at the Southwestern corner near the Soma Rosa Stage.
● Handicap Restrooms: Each block of restrooms has a handicap stall.
DRINKING WATER – PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN WATER BOTTLE
● Filtered drinking water is available at 6 stations throughout the fair. Stations are located near food vendors, the Info Booth & Kid’s Area. Bring a water bottle, or buy one as a souvenir at the Country Store. Look for the tall signage to spot the stations.
● Plastic water bottles will NOT be sold at the fair.
● There are a limited number of all-terrain wheelchairs, good for the uneven ground, which can be checked out at Gate 1. They are free and are available first come/first served.
ALCOHOL / DRINK TICKETS
● Alcohol will be served until 5:30 PM, however alcohol ticket sales end at 5:15 PM.
● Drink tickets are the only form of payment taken at the alcohol tents, Lagunitas Beer Truck, and Golden State Cider Booth. All drink tickets are $6.00 each and are purchased at the Red & White striped Alcohol Ticket Sales booth in the middle of fair. Cash or check only, ATM nearby.
● Wristband required: You must show photo ID to get a 21+ wristband at the Red & White striped Alcohol Ticket Sales booth
● Reduce, Reuse, Recycle! In lieu of plastic cups, purchase glass pints & wine glasses at the Alcohol Tickets Sales booth. They are only $3 each and make great souvenirs!
● Cash only, ATM’s located nearby.
ARTISAN TASTING LOUNGE
● To enter the lounge, guests must purchase a $20 ticket, in addition to fair entrance, either online at
GravensteinAppleFair.com or on site at the Artisan Tasting Lounge or at the Alcohol Tickets Sales booth.
● All ages are welcome to enter.
● Guests must get a 21+ wristband at the Artisan Tasting Lounge or at the Alcohol Tickets Sales booth to taste libations in the lounge.
● The tasting experience should last around an hour. No re-entries permitted.
SHOPPING FOR APPLES
● If you just want to buy apples, you may enter the fair for up to 30 minutes to buy apples. Notify the Gate staff and they will ask to hold your ID before you enter the fair.
● Apples: Walker Apples is at Gate 1; Dutton Ranch is at Gate 2.
● Cars can park in the loading zone closest to the vendors and pick up apples on their way out of the fair.
● Apple juice: North Coast will be selling organic apple juice by the glass & bottle near Info Booth.
● Come early before we run out of apples, pies, & fritters.
SOUVENIRS / ACCEPTABLE PAYMENTS
● Credit cards are accepted at our Country Store, located at Gate 1, where you will find our lovely t-shirts, posters, water canteens, glasses, flour sack towels & more!
● Most vendors accept credit cards.
● There are ATMs inside the fair at the two major food booth locations and one outside the fair at Gate 2.
● Plastic water bottles will NOT be sold at fair.
● Filtered drinking water stations, where you can refill your bottle or glass, are located at the 8 Eco Stations clearly marked around the fairgrounds.
● Recycle, Compost, Pig Food, or trash? Eco stations are staffed by volunteers who will assist guests in determining whether to recycle, compost, or trash items.
● Food vendors are required to follow our strict service ware guidelines, viewable by the public here, which prohibit plastic straws, compostable plastic (which is not compostable locally), etc.
● We use organic & minimally processed products for our merchandise whenever possible.
● We have hired local service providers in order to support our local economy.
● We encourage biking to the fair by offering a $3.00 discount as an incentive.
CHILDREN & FAMILIES
● Baby changing station and nursing area: thanks to the Diaper Wagon, there is a dedicated station in the
northwest corner of the fair adjacent to the Kid’s Area, under the shade of the oak trees.
● Day-care is not provided: You must stay with your children at all times, including at the Kid’s Area.
Volunteers will guide children through activities, but they are not there to supervise your children.
● Locating missing children/parents is the fair’s top priority. Once reported to any team member, staff and
security will be radioed immediately. Team members can be recognized by Fair shirts and/or Fair Aprons.
● Children who are separated from their parents should be taken to the Information Booth.
● Parents looking for children should go to the Information Booth.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
● Contact any staff, team member or volunteer who can radio/seek help
● On-site emergency services: Gold Ridge Fire, located on the East edge of the fairgrounds close to the
handicap parking lot near park entrance, provides on-site emergency services.
● First Aid Kit:The Information Booth has a First Aid kit.
VOLUNTEERS / PRESENTERS
● Check in: Volunteers check in at the Information Booth to get details for their shifts.
● Missing wristband/ticket: Will Call at Gate 2 will contact the Info Booth or venue where you are presenting.
● For questions/comments, reach us at email@example.com or 707-837-8896, during regular business hours.