Applications are now available, below, for the 47th Annual Gravenstein Apple Fair, which will be held on August 15 & 16, 2020, at Ragle Ranch Park in Sebastopol. The application fee is $25 and nonrefundable, and due upon application submission. Applications must be submitted by May 1. Jurying will take place by June 1.
**Booth fees are listed in the pull-down menus in the online applications, and depend on category, size, and electricity needs, so please look at the applications carefully.**
THINGS TO NOTE:
• All vendors MUST comply with our Sustainability Guidelines.
• Vendor applications must be submitted online. If you have trouble, please email email@example.com.
• Initial submissions (online applications + check for associated fees) are due by May 1 . Checks will not be cashed unless vendor is accepted.
• Only complete applications will be considered by our Vendor Selection Committee.
• Jurying will take place in May, and we will email you no later than June 1st to let you know your status.
• A Certificate of Insurance (see Vendor Agreement for detail) must be provided by all accepted vendors by July 1.
CLICK ON YOUR VENDOR TYPE TO PROCEED:
ARTS & CRAFTS VENDOR – Selling jewelry, clothing, etc., hand-made by vendor
CORPORATE VENDOR – Promoting company’s products/services
FARM VENDOR – Selling agricultural products grown/processed by vendor
FOOD/BEVERAGE VENDOR – Selling prepared food and nonalcoholic drinks
NONPROFIT VENDOR – Promoting mission of a local non-profit
Complete the appropriate application & agreement online. And don’t forget to mail your check to the Farm Trails office: P.O. Box 452/Sebastopol, CA 95473